Saturday 25 December 2010

Reactivating this blog and wishing you all a very Happy Winter Holiday.

Christmas Tree and Angels at Rockefeller Center.

Christmas Day 2010 and, after a year's absence, I am reactivating this blog.  2010 was a busy year, and I had a book to write - the book is approaching the finishing post, so I now have time to devote to keeping this blog going as well.

I'm Christmassing in New York, and flying back, hopefully, tomorrow. Due to weather, everyone else got away before me, so Christmas Day, though very civilised, has not been the one I planned.   With various aspects of work/life on my mind, I'm taking time out from my host and hostess's Christmas party to allow myself a short diversion to catch up on my favour subject - where does real power lie, and who has it? A short post may follow, to get the ball rolling, then it'll be time for dinner, and after Boxing Day all should be back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment